June 26, 2013

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 6/26/13

That's not thunder ... God is bowling!

Used in a sentence ... "Remember when you were little and you were told 'that's not thunder ... God is bowling!' -- well that's exactly what went through my head early today here in Chicago when a loud clap of thunder woke me up."

And then, because once my brain wakes up, it doesn't fall back to sleep so easily, the following thoughts went through my head in rapid succession ...

I bet you he has his own shoes.
I bet you he has his own ball.
I bet you he brings two balls to the lane and chooses from between them based on which pins are leftover and how the oil is on the lanes.
I wonder who all is on his team.
I wonder if he swaps out angels who are under-performing in order to keep up the team average.
I bet you Lucifer got a 300 game before he did and that's partly why all that stuff happened.
I bet you, since it's like 3am when he's bowling this morning, there might be alcohol involved.
I bet you there's alcohol in heaven.
I bet you the angels know how to party.
I bet you the fallen ones are the ones who don't know how to handle their liquor.
I wonder if I should use liquor to help me fall back asleep.

DOCUMENTING THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HEARD THAT:
http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/nature/thunder_and_lightning/god_bowling/

DOCUMENTING THAT YOU CAN FIND *ANYTHING* ON THE FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remember-when-your-parents-toled-u-tht-thunder-was-god-bowling/312965419199

WHILE I WAS IN MY OWN HEAD, CHICAGO WAS FLOODING:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-talk-weather-alerts-20130627,0,3548258.story?track=rss


No comments:

Post a Comment