May 31, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 5/31/13

It's the last Friday in May, so it's only befitting that I post the last of my "boys of summer" flashback photos to my time in Uniontown twenty years ago in 1993.

[Sorry, Charlie -- I couldn't resist one more from that party at the apartment your senior year.  To be fair, I did warn you three weeks ago that something porch-related would be posted.]

And, with that, I'm done with Uniontown (kind of).  I'm never really "done with Uniontown", as I still make a point to go back and visit whenever I drive home to PA (although, in a sign that I am getting older, I now visit dead people instead of live ones -- [RIP Joanne]).  Since I didn't leave town back then until the end of summer (fall of 1993 saw me return to LVC to finish the first part of my undergrad studies), my stay in Uniontown will still be referenced a few times as I reminisce weekly.

But with these particular types of photos, I am done (after all, how many more times can I embarrass this group of guys?)!  As the kids says nowadays ... good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment