May 10, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 5/10/13

Despite the recent downturn in the weather (um .. the forecast says frost on Sunday night but high of 90 on Tuesday?), I'm still standing strong in my belief that summer is almost here, which means my month long series of flashbacks to the Boys of Summer 1993 (Uniontown edition) is still appropriate.

This is Bennie (not with last name Whitman, but with first name Charlie) and Chip (who is actually Eric) at the same party where last week's photo was taken, but this time apparently working out their model phase as they try to "sell" to the camera their beer and pretzels (staples at any great party, of course).

The location -- the back porch upstairs from my Uniontown apartment (and that's all I can say about that as I'm unclear of the statute of limitations in western PA).  Foreshadowing alert -- one of these guys and all of this porch will be featured again in three weeks ... Good times ...

No comments:

Post a Comment