April 9, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/9/13

I don't know why it popped into my head.

I know I haven't heard the song in AGES -- mostly because I only have the Dick Tracy soundtrack on cassette tape and not on CD, so it's not likely to go into any kind of musical rotation.

It might have simply been as simple as I heard the word "meshugganah" used by someone (or is it just "meshuggah"?) -- and, in one of those randomly firing synapse things happening in the messed up place that is my brain, I somehow thought of the song that I know used that word in its lyrics -- this one (and if I had heard non compos mentes, the same thing might have happened!)

Of course, now I just have to dig it out of my pile of cassettes and/or try to find the CD in some bargain bin somewhere (I'm too old to purchase music online -- but too young to still have eight tracks, in case you were wondering where I fall on the music-consumption-delivery-channel continuum).

RANDOMLY REMEMBERING "BACK IN BUSINESS" CAN'T BE TOO FAR AWAY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-JgNduaHgA




No comments:

Post a Comment