April 29, 2013

Amazing Race Aside S22E9

Here I am catching up on watching the episodes that gathered on the DVR while I was on vacation.  And, as per the photo, here I am climbing on the Berlin Wall in 1990 when I studied abroad, shortly before chopping off a piece of history -- a picture that seemed fitting for this episode's Amazing Race Aside:

PITHIEST COMMENT OF THE NIGHT:  "Kids, this is what taking drugs is like, I think", as proclaimed by one of the roller derby mommas who was "enjoying" the psychedelic salon labyrinth that looked like too much fun.

HOW DO THEY DO THAT?  BEHIND-THE-SCENES-REQUEST:  I know that it would have been difficult to arrange what with this show being on CBS and the character I'm about to mention being on NBC -- but what I wouldn't have given to have had SNL's party scene know-it-all Stefan introduce said maze.

IMAGE I WON'T SOON FORGET:  The museum of letters.  Sadly, I am not Berlin-hip enough to get it.

LET ME JUST SAY THIS:  Bates -- 45 less 15 is 30.  You're welcome.

[check out the "journey from ass to soul", as it is described here:  http://www.exberliner.com/reviews/into-the-labyrinth/]

No comments:

Post a Comment