April 29, 2013

Amazing Race Aside S22E8

Vacation + DVR = episodes watched a good bit after they aired.  So in the spirit of catching up to the current status of the race, here's the Amazing Race Aside from three weeks ago ...

PITHIEST COMMENT OF THE NIGHT:  "My cheese is out of control."  Enough said.  Classic race scenario.  They should do this every year.  Maybe next year in the rain.  It would never get old.

HOW DO THEY DO THAT?  BEHIND-THE-SCENES-REQUEST:  So, producer types -- I'm a late-to-the-race fan (it was the effervescent Bonnie Hunt who made me realize what a quality show it was) -- which means I don't know what a switchback is.  Anyone care to elaborate (maybe on screen next time you introduce a more obscure component of the game)?

IMAGE I WON'T SOON FORGET:  The "top of Europe" (as seen in the photo).  I ... want ... to ... go ... there.

LET ME JUST SAY THIS:  I feel for you racers going from the plains of Africa to the slopes of Switzerland.  It was kind of like my return from vacation going from 85 and sunny in Florida to 35 and April snows in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment