March 26, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/26/13

If I had the skillz, I'd place a reddish hue over the image to keep up with the spirit of the FB today.

If this were yesterday, I'd be randomly memorializing the original performer of this song, who passed on March 1.

And if I were updating the tune for modern times and singing about a thing called love in front of the SCOTUS, I might sing about the birds and the bees and the buffaloes and the elephants and the wallabies and the dolphins and the bisons and the antelope and the lions and the mouflons and the gazelles and the foxes and the seals and the squirrels and the whales and the wolves and the bears and the monkeys and the horses and the rabbits and the guinea pigs and the sea lions and the kangaroos and the giraffes ... and the other hundreds of other mammals (thanks Wiki!) that have been recorded exhibiting the love that dare not speak its name (and no, Rick S, I'm not referencing bestiality)!

And the greatest of these is love ...

IT'S TIME YOU LEARNED ABOUT THE FACTS OF LIFE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umyl-wWRkJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment