March 19, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/19/13

This image will give it away, for those who know their crustaceans.

But the song in my head today (quite possibly put there by the latest Amazing Race episode -- see that post in a moment) was a song I first heard at one of the LVC cast parties back in the day.  I'm not sure if it was the same one where we imitated Billy Joel in the We Didn't Start the Fire video and tipped over the table way before housewives were doing it, but it was definitely one of the ones at the Lebanon Knights of Columbus building.

And, of course, the song wasn't all I learned when I heard it -- as there's a thrashing about on the floor type dance that is expected for this B-52's classic.  I couldn't be more excited to have found said classic remixed on the youtube with interstitial clips of the classic Batman series of my youth (watch Batman and the Joker go surfing)!

DOWN ... DOWN ... DOWN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqcYH_A7feA



No comments:

Post a Comment