March 12, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/12/13


So, in an odd way, this is a companion post to the Random Tune for Tuesday of 10/5/10.

On that day, I meant to declare this song as my random tune of the day, but couldn't find a youtube version of it.

So, back then, I posted the song that I was planning on posting today, until I did some quick research on the blog (gotta love the power of the google search embedded in a blog), and I discovered the 10/5/10 post.

Which, in turn, made me search the youtube -- where I actually found the song I wanted to post back on 10/5/10.

So if you want to count the flowers on the wall and play solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of 51, you'll have to find the 10/5/10 post on my blog (search "solitaire" to find it).  Because today, it's whatever bangs your shutter, melts your butter, pops your corn, blows your horn, peels your banana, plays your piano, mows your lawn, lights your candle, turns your handle, fries your chicken, cocks your pistol, toots your whistle, sails your boat, gets your goat, plows your garden, begs your pardon, bakes your bread, slays your dragon, paints your wagon and shows your stuff!  They don't make songs like this anymore!

WATCH IT NOW BEFORE THE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBYdSPqN1PI

No comments:

Post a Comment