March 11, 2013

Amazing Race Aside S22E4

I have to start by mentioning that my favorite moment from last night's episode was the look that the Bali boy gave the camera (with Phil) at the eliminated team's new "record", showing that even the foreign host knew how ridiculous it was ... and speaking of Phil, here's the new construct ...

PITHIEST COMMENT OF THE NIGHT:  Sure, I could say it was "rip it, read it and keep on racing", or "eat it like it's your job" (as yelled to a monkey), but I have to deem the strategy of "one leg at a time on one leg" as the most on point.

HOW DO THEY DO THAT?  BEHIND-THE- SCENES REQUEST:  So if you get cash in your envelope for the leg, then how can you book your airline tickets online?  Come clean -- is there a Race flight voucher?  And is it really coincidence that they get the last eight seats on the early flight?  Or is that manufactured drama?

IMAGE I WON'T SOON FORGET:  I'm trying hard to replace the image of that youtube boy in the super short seventies style red gym shorts over top his leggings ... with something that I didn't even see on the show, but, instead, in the commercial break.  Apparently, the Wednesday night local news will cover this story:  "She has dementia and he is blind.  So who would sell them a car?".  The couple's picture is now in my head (at least until Wednesday)!

LET ME JUST SAY THIS:  I am dying to hear more about the flying squirrel that lived in the country singer's bra that died of loneliness.  I don't think that's some down home euphemism.  But there has to be more to say about how that all went down.

[review how to care for flying squirrels here:  http://www.arcforwildlife.com/flyers.htm]

No comments:

Post a Comment