February 1, 2013

Random Flashback for Friday 2/1/13

Believe it or not, this picture was taken during a writing break some twenty years ago -- in  winter 1993.

At this point, I had broken off from my cousin's theatre company (let's just say his business had its own hidden agenda), but I was still staying in Uniontown PA enjoying my break from my undergrad studies at LVC, and this was shot in the house of the writing partner of mine with whom I founded my own company "The Game Players" (a name definitely chosen based on the aforementioned experience with my cousin's shenanigans).

Jacquelyn J (she's in the middle of the picture featured as the flashback from two weeks ago) and I had met at the Fright Farms that past Halloween season, and I was trying my hand at the first of my own audience participation murder mysteries that were to be a side project of mine for a few years to come (particularly after I returned to LVC later that same year).

Mind you, I'm not so sure I was following PSU as much as wearing the sweatshirt that I'm sure my sister Sherry G had bought me that Christmas before, but this was classic 1993 me -- with rosy red cheeks, an ever-present baseball cap, and, if you can zoom in close enough, a gold chain with the theatre masks charm on it.

Game Playa indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment