January 29, 2013

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/29/13

I am a syllable-whore.

I think that works.  I mean I've been called a point-whore when I throw darts (as my skill set is much lower than my luck set -- so if I'm ahead, I best build a cushion), as I guess that fits to describe the fact that I am attracted to multi-syllabic words and entertain the use of them as often as they'll have me.

I've cited high school teachers and their insistence on using WordWealth in our education as the cause for my predilection.  And then I thought ... wait a minute ... maybe Robert Palmer deserves part of that praise.

Unavoidable ... irreversible ... invincible ... and then the climax verse with inscrutable and irrefutable ... no wonder I'm drawn to big words that are ... simply irresistible.

THERE'S NO TELLIN' WHERE THE MONEY WENT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAraUEgDJk

No comments:

Post a Comment