November 20, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 31

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 31:

File this under things I miss most about the 18 months I lived in Uniontown ... but if the world ends in 31 days, then that means I won't be able to continue posting.  Well not this series, which clearly has an expiration date regardless of what happen on December 22.  But my other normal daily posts -- which includes my flashback Fridays (where I'm telling my life story one twenty year old picture at a time) -- will be in an arrested state in the year 1992.  And that means that I'll never get to the photos I have from 1993 that I had planned to share of when I was wild and crazy in Uniontown PA -- pics of a drunken NYEve party with Hills coworkers, and a party with the haunted house folks down in WV, and a party with Charlie and the boys in the apartment above me(which involved a frig full of Rolling Rock that was surreptitiously acquired), and a party as a mascot for that graduating senior class (which involved an exchange student and my first funnel), and a party with the Cherry Tree crew (that may or may not have led to vehicular damage of a sort that played out for months), and a party at Cedar Point (with funds raised from candy sales) ... maybe it goes without saying, but I did turn 21 at the beginning of said party year (which, in retrospect, now makes so much sense as to how I was in a drunken state for much of that year in that town)!  Oh well ... party on (as I'll plan to do on the night of Dec 21st)!

No comments:

Post a Comment