October 19, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 10/19/12

This guy turned 21 this week.

And since this picture is from 1992 around this time (20 years ago), that makes this guy in this photo at a celebration for his first birthday (see -- I told you I liked math).

"This guy" is my nephew Nicolas who was begat by my sister Holly who was begat my moms Mary who was begat by my "Nannie" Alice who was begat by my moms' namesake Mary (Alice's mom) whose husband's sister was my Nannie's namesake Alice who was begat by William Nelson and Elizabeth (Glass) Trate who themselves were begat by their parents during the Civil War (sorry -- that's all the farther we go back on that side of the family).

If you follow all that -- you just might need a drink.  Guess what -- as of this week, Nic can legally join you!  Happy Bday nephew Nic!


No comments:

Post a Comment