October 17, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 65

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending:

Thing 65:

File this under how you made my college experience "the bestest" ... but with these numbers getting smaller and smaller, I'm taking stock and calling out the talented Brigette C as someone who turned my decade in college (yep, I'm THAT guy) into something wonderful.  Thanks for never telling people you caught me singing and dancing around my dorm room to Paula Abdul's "Vibeology" (oops -- now that cat's out of the bag and into the blog) ... but also for being the "bestest" co-star a fledgling actor could have during "Barefoot in the Park" ... and for playing along with my Mysterious Murder Quests ... and for exposing me to how your family does Catholic mass that Fourth of July you invited me to Zelienople (sp?) fireworks.  Fond memories like these will get me through the upcoming apocalypse (assuming I survive -- oh, and, for that matter, I hope you do too)!

No comments:

Post a Comment