October 23, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 59

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 59:

File this under the OPPOSITE of famous cartoonist Charles M. Schulz's quote that "... big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life ..." (you know Lucy had to come from somewhere, right?) ... but older sister Holly, thanks so much for being a part of my life.  Geography has always been our biggest challenge, but through the miracle of Facebook, we've finally found a way to conquer that obstacle.  Of course, we did all live together (in my early years that are too early for me to really remember) and there were those few months when I was at the apartment in Schuylkill Haven, but now I feel closer to you and yours than ever before (not discounting your visits back to PA in '81 and '93) -- and I enjoy how much we both like our "words"and how much you've supported me with my posts since I started this shtick. AND I'm proud of how protective you are of your kids.  So on the chance that the world is ending in 59 days, and since our family is so scattered such that we don't say this as often as we should -- I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment