September 13, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 99

[With 99 days left until the end of the world (as per the Mayans), I'm "celebrating" with this new bonus series ...]

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->  

Thing 99:

File this under long overdue thanks ... but former gym teacher of mine named Mr. Heilman, I do so want to thank you for not flunking me during my senior year even though you technically could have since I found a way out of so many morning gym class sessions that I broke your "rules" for how you gave credit.  I just have to think that if I had had to repeat my senior year because I flunked out of gym, my life might have been on a completely different kind of path!  So thanks Mr. Heilman, wherever you are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment