September 23, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 89

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 89:

File this under great appreciation ... but I love you Sweet Pickles.  My Moms was an AVON lady when I was little, which means I always had lots of different types of bottles of shampoo that I wanted to save when they were empty because they kind of doubled as toys -- AND I always had the Sweet Pickles books.  I'll admit that Rest Rabbit Rest had the biggest impact on me, as there are still times when I like to make lists and lists and lists and plan every minute of the day and sometimes forget to relax and plan to do nothing to enjoy life (which, if it is ending in 89 days, maybe I should do more of the latter in the next few weeks).  But I also like how there were characters for every letter of the alphabet and how every one had a story (hey, if you're gonna doing something -- like, say, 100 posts bearing your soul as a way to hedge your bets in case the Mayans were as smart as we give them credit -- I'm all for going big).  Sweet Pickles -- you influenced me more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment