September 26, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 86

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 86:

File this under how you made my college experience "the bestest" ... but Rich G (Gully), let me just say, in case the world really is ending in 86 days, we had some good times back in that decade, didn't we?  I know you're waiting patiently for the murder mystery pics in my flashback Fridays (and hopefully the Mayans are wrong or else I won't get to this-time-next-year to layer into that series the photos from when we met in '93).  I spent a lot of time in my formative years (which were delayed due to my home situation) looking for older-brother-influences (my bio mom and dad made girls in every other case but me), but I really enjoyed having the tables turned and playing the role of big brother to you (whether in the shows or more literally for that time in our lives).  And now to see you with your family, it warms my heart.  And to have finally started beating you regularly in Words With Friends, that just warms my competitive edge (and, so far, you are the person against whom I've scored my highest point word [not that that's commentary on you or your game playing skills as it's all in the placement of the tiles] -- so there's that).  That little brotherly dig aside, here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment