September 30, 2012

Bonus Post: Thing 82

100 Things I've Always Wanted To Say But Never Did And Now Maybe Should Since The World Might Be Ending -->

Thing 82:

File this under long overdue thanks ... but Laura B, wherever you might be, I don't want the world to end in 82 days without me expressing gratitude for helping me cope with my job at Gretna Theatre back in the day, particularly during those years of rotating artistic dictators (I mean directors) who threw us all quite a few curve balls in back to back to back seasons in the late 90's.  You and I were the constant in that office during those times, and like the true survivors we are, we came out on the other end of that drama intact (with a few great stories to tell)  Plus, you "got me", when I departed and changed the ticketing software password to "hairplug" to get back at the last smug pretentious couldn't-embrace-his-balding jackass that was in charge as I was taking my leave.  Good times -- and for that, I thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment