August 30, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 8/30/12

I am above average!

And no, this is not some Stuart Smalley style daily affirmation.

And no, this is not me hanging on desperately to my stellar high school academic reputation (although, as you know,  thanks to my regular Friday flashbacks, I do tend to reminisce about my life twenty years ago pretty frequently).


Instead -- my bacon-a-day calendar (and let's pause there -- doesn't the fact that I have a bacon-a-day calendar already make me above average?) ... anyway, my bacon-a-day calendar said earlier this month that Americans eat an average of four to six slices of bacon in one setting.

Heck ... I eat that amount in the kitchen while the meal is being prepared -- and I do not expect the food preparer to dock me that amount by the time I sit down to eat!

Again I say ... I am above average!

I'M GOOD ... I'M SMART ENOUGH .. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME:

LET'S FACE FACTS ... I'M OVER 40 NOW:

IT'S NOT TOO SOON TO GET YOUR 2013 EDITION:

No comments:

Post a Comment