July 24, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 7/24/12

It's so hot!

How hot is it?

It's so hot that even the tunes I'm randomly thinking of include a hellish component ... like tunes that feature the devil speaking.  Here's one of at least two songs (maybe I'll find more ... but at least the second one will be next week's tune, I promise) that include the voice of the devil baked into the lyrics and have him making a statement.

[And be sure to view this right away, as I was kind of shocked to find it on the youtube in light of some aggressive copyright protection-ing that Henley is known to do ...]

In this classic, we get Beelzebub saying ... "It's just like home ... It's so damned hot, I can't stand it ... My fine seersucker suit is all soakin' wet" ... and then we get an evisceration of the legal profession ... just for fun.  Good times.

Stay cool out there!

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO FACTS, THERE IS NO TRUTH, JUST DATA TO BE MANIPULATED:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpP017P3D6k

No comments:

Post a Comment