July 22, 2012

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 7/22/12

What Mishawaka/Osceola/South Bend is talking about this week:

I don't know about everyone else, but I know that me and mine were talking about these three little boys today ... except that they are no longer so little (see the other pic -- a favorite of mine from last summer) ... and that they are no longer boys.

It may have been one of the last full family summer picnics we'll get, as Teddy is off to the east coast (fingers crossed) post graduation from the Air Force Academy next year and JAC is off to somewhere overseas for a deployment, also with the Air Force (fingers crossed he gets where he wants as well).  And Robert, whose graduation we celebrated today, has his life before him and may be on his own path by this time next summer.

We've sure come a long way from the annual Easter Egg hunts ... and late night card games ... and "Dare I Say's" ... and getting treed by Demon ... and although I've heard others say that they are concerned about the up and coming generation, I can say that after having watched these guys grow up and come into their own, I couldn't be more proud of what they've become and how they'll "represent" for the future.  We're in good hands after all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment