July 6, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 7/6/12

Equal time isn't just for candidates this political season.

It's also for the offspring of my sister out West.  I realize that sounds so formal ... but I just mean if last week was a shot of Holly's Ashlyn, then this week is a shot of her sibling (not Holly's sibling, or Holly's sibling's offspring, but Holly's daughter's sibling) ... Confused yet?

And so here's a 20 year old picture of baby Nicolas (who's not a baby any more -- although I guess that's obvious, since he's now this age [not even one I think] plus twenty ...) from Mar 1992 (according to the back of the pic).

I'm not quite convinced that he could have cared less that this picture was taken  (I think maybe he just woke up?) ... or I guess it could be that the picture was taken on a day like today when 100+ is the norm ... or maybe it's just that he's a baby and I should not try to read anything in to it (as the trainer today at work in NYC correctly pointed out about the way my brain is wired ... said he, "Sometimes it's just about going from point A to point B without reading anything into it!" -- I love it when my trainer is also my therapist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment