June 12, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 6/12/12

My name is Troy and I am a television addict.

One of the ways that my addiction shows itself in what seems like what is practically an OCD type reaction -- I have to sing along to every theme song (lyrics or no).  My biggest challenge over the years was to master the theme song to Big Bang Theory -- but once I did, I then used those same skills to focus on this one (which I could never heretofore completely understand [except for the fifth line below] so now I can sing along):

Give me some rope
Tie me to dream
Give me the hope
To run out of steam
Somebody said
It can be here
We could be roped up, tied up
Dead in a year
I can't count the reasons I should stay
One by one they all just fade away.

Now if I could only understand what the song is trying to say (the full lyrics seem even darker than I expected for this fun little quirky comedy)!

ONE BY ONE THEY ALL JUST FADE AWAY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGbjR1Y9Qo

No comments:

Post a Comment