June 11, 2012

Random Memorial for Monday 6/11/12

Gone but not forgotten:  The Gosselins.

To be clear, they aren't GONE per se -- just GONE from public view.  Or from my public view, I guess, since this is the first summer in a long time without any updates (and it took me this many months to wipe out the memory of that horrific RV trip where, at the time, I would have been fine with both of them driving over the edge of the Grand Canyon Thelma and Louise style).

And to be even more clear (or, clearer, I guess, right?) -- it's the kids I'm missing more than the adults.  I'm sure Kate and her changing haircuts will find a way to get in the news (that seems her shtick), and I could do without any updates about Jon (and I apologize in advance if this offends anyone, but in my opinion, there's a very small window of time  in which one can wear an Ed Hardy tee-shirt without it subtextually saying "Hi, I'm a douche").

But we did get to watch those kids grow up -- and I want to know what happened to the bratty older one who clearly did not process the divorce properly and the little one who was clearly a pre-gay (not that there's anything wrong with that -- and come on -- you know you thought it -- I'm just typing it).  Putting snark aside, I do feel that we got to watch them grow into their personalities, and so there's a natural curiosity to see them before they break into their individual rebellious tabloid years.

Perhaps I'll drive by the house when I'm back in Leb'non/Berks County one week from tonight and hang out with the paparazzi, and then, Gosselin kids, you won't be missed by me any more.

WARNING:  YOU QUICKLY AGE OUT OF THESE DESIGNS:
http://edhardyshop.com/categories/edhardy-mens/mens-apparel/edhardy-mens-t-shirts.html

OF COURSE THERE ARE FAN SITES THAT CAN KEEP ME OBSESSIVELY INFORMED:
http://gosselinfamilyfansite.blogspot.com/

OTHER THINGS TO DO IN WOMELSDORF:
http://attractions.uptake.com/pennsylvania/womelsdorf/124193184.html

No comments:

Post a Comment