May 13, 2012

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 5/13/12

What Indianapolis is talking about this week:

[Surprise!  I had to move the return trip to Indy from my June vacation to this weekend in order to make way for extended travel at that time to head back to PA to visit with my ill father.]

I've overheard serious discussions including reflections on the just completed primary, retrospection on the Lugar Legacy, apprehension over the takeover of the state Republican party by those tea loving folks, and anticipation regarding the big race coming up in two weeks (cars, not politics).

But I'd rather focus on what I heard on the street last night -- a blond young woman (no judgment, yet -- just description), who turned to her male companion and exclaimed, "In a zombie apocalypse, I am the one you want to be around".

I think you were trying to brag about some particular prowess you had ... but I immediately had an alternate theory.  Since there's at least one school of thought that zombies eat brains, perhaps you were simply communicating that you'd be safe in the zombie end times as you seem to have none (BAM -- there's the blond judgment)!

FELLED BY THE TEA PARTY:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lugars-legacy-in-36-year-senate-career-is-political-cooperation-and-national-security/2012/05/09/gIQAk1jGDU_story.html

THE INDY 500 IS JUST DAYS AWAY:
http://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/indy500/

CONTROVERSY -- DO ZOMBIES EAT BRAINS OR FLESH OR BOTH?:
http://donteatmybrain.com/2008/12/why-do-zombies-eat-brains/


No comments:

Post a Comment