May 11, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 5/11/12

This time twenty years ago (in May 1992), I was wrapping up one of my worst academic semesters at LVC (luckily, I'd have a chance to recharge my brain cells during a multi-month acting internship in and around Uniontown PA in the time ahead) and I was packing up and  forever leaving Mary Green (not the girl in this picture, but the dorm on campus where I had lived as a student -- first in 217 with back-to-back colorful characters in year one, and then in 103 with Bill G for the second semester of my sophomore year after Germany, and finally Jon M for my entire junior year).

The girl in the picture ... I want to say her name was Janelle D and I think she might have had a crush on me and I'm pretty sure she was a high school student at Northern Lebanon (scandalous ... a high schooler with a skinny geeky late bloomer college kid like).  And I remember her visiting me in my dorm room and giving me this picture.  And that's about the extent of what I can remember ... about this time ... mid-May ... twenty years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment