April 3, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 4/3/12

[I haven't done an occasional series in a while, so the tunes I pick for Tuesdays in the month of April will all be united by a concept -- they'll be creepier than possibly they were intended to be ...]

Kicking off this new occasional series is this tune, that upon adult reflection, seems to be not so cutesy and actually rather threatening with a Drew Peterson-esque vibe, as in "you will never escape me and my friends who will always be watching you, you cheating whore". Or, as provided a bit more artfully ...

"And a thousand eyes can't help but see if you are true to me ... So remember when you tell those little white lies ... That the night has a thousand eyes ... One of these days you're gonna be sorry ..."

Creepy!

WITHOUT DISSING MR. VEE, HERE's J. CONNELLY's VERSION FROM DARK CITY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHqbJr3NFI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment