April 27, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 4/27/12

Okay ... last picture ... I promise (of that reunion of the semester abroad folks that took place twenty years ago).  [And it's partly because I'm sick of seeing that same Georgia O'Keefe picture in the background (not that there's anything wrong with it ...)]

In this posed pile of people, we were either imitating a similar picture we all took on the hostel bunk bed in Berlin on our group trip ... or imitating a similar picture we all took on the train coming back from Brussels ... or, truth be told, we might have just started drinking by the time this picture was taken.

Last week, Kari volunteered to host the next reunion.  I propose 25 years from the original trip -- which puts the gathering in the final three months of 2015 (this, of course, assumes that we all survive the Mayan Apocalypse, which, by my notes, is just 241 days or so away) ...

Meet me under the Dom anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment