April 13, 2012

Random Flashback for Friday 4/13/12



Here are a few more folks from our group that studied abroad in 1990 but had a mini-reunion around this time twenty years ago in 1992. (This follows last week's pic of me and my almost-captors who had considered kidnapping me in the parking lot of that hotel in the pic from two weeks ago ...)


At this point in our respective timelines, the two in the middle still had different last names ... and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was Doug and Kari that were hosting the event that weekend (and the only other reunion of this group that I can remember at a Christmas party some time later after they married).


And does anyone that was there remember, did we have any Kolsch? Or did I bring my Asbach-Uralt brandy chocolate candies with me (that I now get each year at Chicago's Christkindlmarkt)? Or was it just Toffifee for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment