March 8, 2012

Random Thought(s) for Thursday 3/8/12

[It's a double-feature. Not because I only have two random thoughts a day. I have more like a googol of them. And that's not pandering to the folks who make my smart phone work -- that's the way it feels some days inside my head.]

First thought: To the 7-11 employee (for whom English is clearly not your first language) that stopped mid-transaction this morning when I was buying the paper to stare at the picture in the corner, with flabbergasted-ness clearly communicated regardless of the language barrier, and to say so sadly, "Oh ... they let him go" ... please know that I am not your sports authority. I feel like many more words have been provided on this subject and hours of commentary can be sought out on the right channels, but at least we could connect on the thought that Manning's departure was sad. And I wasn't wrong to say he hurt his neck and couldn't heal -- and you weren't wrong to say that he was the one who played in ... "that championship".

Second thought: To the lady who was raised Catholic, but even so still thinks that those men running for President are just taking it too far, and who finally confronted the person who thought you were mean based on that incident from three years ago but whom you told that you weren't mean at all, and that, if anything, you were guilty of the sin of omission (providing you another chance to mention that you were raised Catholic) because it was more about what you didn't say than what you said -- the reason I startled you and said "good luck" as I left with my Bacon Mac-n-Cheeseburger from Noodles and Company is because I thought that, even though you were embracing your modern technology, maybe you shouldn't have been so loud in that restaurant as I could really care less.

ONE FOLLOWED BY ONE HUNDRED ZEROS OF RANDOM THOUGHTS:
http://planetmath.org/encyclopedia/Googol.html

IN INDY, THEY HAD A "PEYTON's PLACE" BLOG:
http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/30410253/detail.html

MMM ... DELICIOUS!:
http://noodlesandcompany.wordpress.com/2011/03/10/mac-cheese-isn%E2%80%99t-just-for-kids-anymore/

No comments:

Post a Comment