February 9, 2012

Random Thought for Thursday 2/9/12



From the Department of Redundancy Department:

Look closely at the picture above. Yep -- that is a bumper protector.



Admittedly, I've never been bitten by the gear head bug, so maybe that's why I don't relate and find this odd. But isn't the purpose of the bumper to protect your car? And this device (and others that are even more hardcore) apparently has a purpose of protecting the bumper that protects your car -- basically a bumper for your bumper? And what protects it? Where does this Ukrainian nesting doll concept end? Should I head to the Shark Tank with a bumper protector for your bumper protector that is protecting your bumper that protects your car? And is it culturally appropriate to put bumper stickers on your bumper protector -- or would that make it a bumper protector sticker and be a mixed message that you don't really care about what your bumper looks like after all?



My head is spinning. And I just checked ... my actual bumper is scratched so I guess someone else gets the last laugh here.


FIVE COLORS FROM WHICH TO CHOOSE:
http://bumpersecurity.com/


OR FOR A MORE HARD CORE BUMPER FOR YOUR BUMPER:



FUNNY BUMPER STICKERS (WARNING: FUNNY IS IN THE LAUGH OF THE BEHOLDER):

No comments:

Post a Comment