January 24, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/24/12

[I'm dusting off an old series ... Country Music has the best ... lyrics ... ever ... to add an entry to it tonight.]

Regardless of where you fall on the "did he bully the Dixie Chicks continuum", I just can't compete with this type of poetry (and I dare you to listen to it and not have it stick in your head) ...

Now a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues tailgates fairs and festivals
And you sir do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass

A red solo cup is cheap and disposable
And in 14 years they are decomposable
And unlike my home they are not foreclosable
Freddie-Mac can kiss my ass woo

Red solo cup I fill you up
Lets have a party lets have a party
I love you red solo cup I lift you up
Proceed to party proceed to party

But I have to admit the ladies get smitten
Admiring how sharply my first name is written
On you with a sharpie when I get to hittin'
on them to help me get lucky

PROCEED TO PARTY:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment