January 17, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/17/12

I was reminded of this classic song when it was on an outtake of a recent Top Chef episode [maybe last week -- I'm just not sure, as I've been catching up on things on the DVR since returning from vacation (I'll be in the desert on the next one in just 71 days before this tan fades!)] ... and then I went looking for it on the old you-tube and found way too many versions. I thought the one I chose was the closest (at least she moves her eyes and occasionally remembers to stick out her tongue) ... but then she took it to a much darker place than I remembered it going in the days of my youth. Oh yeah ... and in a way ... I guess this tune serves as a waddely-atcha-ish clue about last Friday's spoon art photo (to be explained this Friday).

FOR SOME REASON, THIS VERSION DOES NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbPmln6ZfJ8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment