January 10, 2012

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/10/12

It's practically become a tradition now that I've made a few days in SoBe a part of my annual "sample my retirement" vacation. And with it winding down (one more night of drunken revelry this evening, and then a return to cold cold Chicago tomorrow followed by work on TH and F -- and then a 3 day holiday weekend!!), it happened today on the way to Biscayne Bay National Park: driving over the MacArthur Causeway past Star Island and blaring a little Gloria Estefan as I got as close as I was going to get to her house. And with today's proximity to New Year's, I'm choosing this inspirational tune to represent that tradition! "People come and they go, but if you've brought some love to their lives ... then you've got something to show."

THE ONLY ONE SURE THING IS CHANGE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRT6_h6q3w&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment