December 9, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 12/9/11





And here's the last of the photos of my mother's grandchildren that I've featured the last few Friday flashbacks (disclaimer: as of twenty years ago in '91, my sister Sherry's kids hadn't arrived yet, so I'll find some other way to represent her next week).


This is baby Casey Jo (my sister Sharon's daughter) pausing just briefly from scoping out what was underneath the Christmas tree.


For a pictorial representation of how quickly babies grow into fully functional young people, take a look at the post of Casey Jo's "home from the hospital photo" on 2/26/10 and her "baby's first Christmas" pic on 1/7/11.


Soon enough these babies will be having babies of their own -- and then I'll be referring to future flashbacks with my mother in the role of great grandmother instead!


Happy Holidays!! [No -- I'm not taking a stand on the new "greeting crusades" -- just too lazy to list out those that are celebrated by all my friends this time of year]!

No comments:

Post a Comment