December 16, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 12/16/11





I've spent the last few weeks going through pictures of my biological mother's children's young ones. This last one in that series is the one exception, as, in 1991, my sister Sherry hadn't birthed any offspring yet ...


... but she did come to visit me and we went to Hebron Church for the Christmas Eve service (with me in an all too red tie, no?) after first stopping by the family tree for a posed shot. Since I was just about to turn 20, this family tree dates to my time spent with the Woodwards, the family that took me in when I ran away from home in high school.


[As a side note, I can't run through all of my father's children's young ones as there aren't enough weeks this holiday season (nor do I have pictures) of the nearly dozen people he either sired or took care of in a blended family way throughout his many marriages.]


Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones -- whether family by biology or family because of the strong relationships formed with them even though they are not in the blood line.

No comments:

Post a Comment