November 17, 2011

Random Thought for Thursday 11/17/11

I know this may come across as contradictory to my stated plans to lose some weight before turning 40 in Florida in a few more weeks (and don't worry, I'm not packing any old man speedos -- but I do so love a wifebeater ... and don't worry about that, as I mean the undershirt and not the Drew Peterson/OJ Simpson ilk) ... but if there's anything that's going to accelerate my end game of one day appearing like the blobs in Wall-E, that would be my TV watching schedule on Wednesday nights this season.

I watch the ABC comedies (except for the new Suburgatory -- sorry Sisto, I prefer you dark and brooding), DVR ANTM (yes, I just said that, I'm a fan of those who can smize), catch the X Factor and Up All Night and Extreme Couponing on demand (how's that for a collection of randomness), flip to Top Chef: Texas (for some Emmy winning competition reality), schedule Work of Art for the weekend (for some exposure to those who are "touched" and express it through odd challenges), bemoan the fact that I have to skip Blue Mountain State this season (I'm just out of room on my storage device!) and end my night with the twisted marvelousness that is American Horror Story (now that's an amusement park attraction just waiting to be made).

I am open to the suggestion that I may have an addiction (but at least it's a well rounded one)!

I DO SO LOVE A MIND MORE TWISTED THAN I:
http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/ahs/

I DO SO LOVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_1_33/ai_95909852/

I DO SO LOVE THAT THE INTERWEBS HAVE A LIST OF CELEBRITY WIFE BEATERS:
http://www.moviezadda.com/world-famous-wife-beaters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment