November 26, 2011

Random Posting for Penn State 11/26/11

1.) Question: Can someone hurry up and book Jerry VanDyke (whom I just saw this week on The Middle) to play Jerry Sandusky in the inevitable movie? [Disclaimer: I'm not making light of the abuse scandal ... just stating the obvious. I know there's nothing to laugh about regarding the victims.]

2.) Commentator comment that made me groan: Not the commentator so much as the crowd, but every time they cheer for the Badger player named Toon, I think that they're booing their own team -- kind of like what happens upon occasion at a Pearl Jam concert (I'm thinking of you, organist Boom Gaspar).

3.) Commentator comment that made me giggle: All the talk about Badger Montee Ball, which, every time, sparks the word association in my head of "Let's Make a Deal!" ...

4.) Stat of the day: 1 of 2. As in, if we had just 1 of those 2 TDs we practically gave Wisconsin, we'd have been tied at halftime.

5.) Final thought: I'm just 144 miles away from Madison, so I can attest that it's a miserable dark dismal rainy afternoon -- which may explain why those Badger uniforms seem to be so slippery as we attempt (and fail) to tackle those wearing them -- but turnovers, penalties and interceptions, OH MY!

IT JUST FEELS RIGHT TO ALWAYS INCLUDE THIS LINK:
http://rainn.org/

SEE FIRST LINK FIRST PLEASE ... BUT THEN SEE THIS NEW PARLOR GAME:
http://villanova.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1159&tid=149758195&mid=149758195&sid=1000&style=2

HAPPY 20th BDAY PJAM:
http://www.pj20.com/countdown/

No comments:

Post a Comment