November 4, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 11/4/11





And, finally, I close the book on my flashback memories of "Through a Shattered Looking Glass", the LVC fall play from twenty years ago in Oct 1991.


But not before I do two things:


1.) Say thank you to all of you who have joined me in the pictorial reminiscing. It's been a blast remembering those great times, and it made me feel oh so young again.


2.) Post this final picture, taken by the talented Matthew Aichinger, my favorite black and white artistic shot with me as the "model". I don't know if it's the look in my eyes (all 3 of them), or the fact that I've been silenced forever in the photo by the non-existence of my mouth ... but it is, indeed, me ... through a shattered looking glass.


Let's do it all again in two years for "Night of January 16th", eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment