September 13, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 9/13/11

TV makes me feel old.

Exhibit A: I've found myself enjoying the comic stylings of Damon Wayans JR in Happy Endings, and his one episode shot on the upcoming New Girl. That's JUNIOR. Homey the Clown's KID has grown up and now he's making me laugh.

Exhibit B: I watch TVLand -- especially for their annual award show (which is just the chance to see how life has treated actors and actresses with whom I "grew up" -- for those lucky enough to still be alive) but also for comedies like the just wrapped Happily Divorced, of which the catchy theme song (and what is it about TV shows that seem to have forgotten to invest in the all important stick-in-your-craw opening song) is today's random tune ...

THEY'RE STILL IN LOVE BUT NOW THEY'RE HAPPILY DIVORCED ...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp4TvxmIGAk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment