August 26, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 8/26/11














Oh no! I just found out my sister Holly was moving and I wouldn't be seeing her around so much any more.



And, by moving, I mean she'll be moving out of the old social network, so it's more like a virtual move.



And by seeing her around so much, I mean I won't get to see her posts or her old pictures or her comments on my creative output. And I just started feeling like we've reconnected after all these years.


And so, I decided to divert from my usual 20 year old pictures and provide some that are even older but that I had sitting around in my old photo albums.


Admittedly, this may actually test the new "approve the tag before it posts" privacy policy on Facebook ... but here's my photo memories of Holly through the years!


Enjoy your Facebook free existence! Hope to stay in touch some old fashioned way, if I can just remember how it is that people do that!


[And you will be missed ... thanks for supporting me and my randomness since you joined FB!]







No comments:

Post a Comment