June 29, 2011

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 6/29/11

Neverlution.

Used in a sentence: "It is shaping up to be a perfect holiday weekend - not because of any planned fireworks displays, but because I have 1.25 paid days off (thanks for those flex Fridays!), a new air conditioner for the bedroom (it's threatening to be authentic triple digit heat for the first time in six years this weekend), the Klitschko fight on Saturday (after seeing the Max Kellerman FaceOff special on HBO, I am looking forward to any kind of knock out at any time for Haye) and the airing of comedian Christopher Titus' Neverlution special on Comedy Central on Sunday night (one of ... the ... best ... comedians ... ever)."

And now I'll just repeat myself from a post on March 6 earlier this year, when he was in town:

"If you're familiar with family dysfunction and are lucky enough to have a ticket, then you've probably seen (or will be seeing) comedian Christopher Titus since he's in town. I became familiar with his particular style of genius when he had his eponymous show on FOX a few years ago, but he's a master of taking you to the edge and allowing you to laugh your way back. I recommend him for any who have had a less than normal life experience as we all can take a lesson from how he's used humor as a coping mechanism and to find value and perspective for the most important things in life."

IN HIS WORDS --> I'M NOT AN A$$HOLE, I'M A REVOLUTIONARY:
http://www.christophertitus.com/

IN MY WORDS --> HAYE IS AN A$$HOLE (I SAY KNOCK HIM OUT, WLADIMIR):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFHq4VNJVI8

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, I LIVE IN AN OLD BUILDING ...:
http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/tfrs/v2i5.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment