May 10, 2011

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/10/11

I'll have to punt my original lighthearted post of a Meatloaf song (bye bye evil Star -- add Nene to any reality show and I'm fine with it) as I've watched the local news unfold today about Riley Choate.

Riley -- there is a special place in hell reserved for you. And, although I'm usually more of a "live and let live" kind of guy, anything that hastens your arrival there is OK in my book. Now that the body of your 13 year old son Christian was found (he's been "missing" for two years -- but was never reported as so, as his "father" buried him under a slab of concrete and his "family" stayed silent). The news tells that he was forced to live in a small dog cage, deprived of food, beaten, bathed in ice cold water ... etc. ... etc.

Riley -- rotting in hell sounds too much like a vacation for you -- instead, may you receive all that you gave -- tenfold.

And may we all be more observant and defend the innocents, so that there will be no "broken hearts that the world forgot", as Martina McBride sings ...

POWERFUL STUFF:

No comments:

Post a Comment