April 21, 2011

Random Thought for Thursday 4/21/11

HOLY (-ier post) & HELL (-ish post).

So my concept for a theme week actually converges tonight. Not because I'm running behind and need to get caught up. Not because I'm tired of writing myself into a corner. But because it turns out that I may have figured out an answer that has vexed many in the religion in which I was brought up. I know not everyone has a heaven and a hell in their upbringing, but for those of us who do -- I think I may have stumbled on their existence.

It's been reported that astronomers have found two gigantic bubbles of energy bracketing our galaxy -- each 25,000 light years from the center of the galaxy's top and bottom. Each bubble has the energy equivalent of 100,000 supernova explosions. Don't look now -- but I think that's the location of heaven and hell. Should I tell anyone -- I mean besides my FB friends and anyone who has stumbled on this blog post?

I'M NOT MAKING IT UP -- IT's IN THE FREAKIN' NEW YORK TIMES:

HERE's A TOPIC FOR DEBATE (I GUESS): IS JUDAS IN HEAVEN OR HELL:

ALSO, BETELGEUSE IS GOING TO EXPLODE SOON!:

No comments:

Post a Comment