April 3, 2011

Random Scandal Sheet for Sunday 4/3/11

What the Palm Desert area is talking about this week (I'm midway through a vacation of sorts on the Left Coast):

Between the shootings last evening at parties gone wrong in nearby Cathedral City, the hole in the Southwest plane that caused an emergency landing after a "nose dive" and the government shut-down looming by week's end ... I have to now get through two more nights of being social at bar clubs in the area (does every angry drunk have a gun nowadays?) before I find out if my flight out with Southwest (on Tuesday originally ...) is on track (and not caught up in the 600 or so cancelled flights this weekend that have to be reworked into the system on planes that don't have sky-light options). Regardless, I need to get back home to Chicago before the FAA and the rest of the government gets furloughed during the partisan squabble.

Me thinks adventure might lie ahead ...

A COACHELLA HOUSE PARTY WITH 100 FLEEING TEENS:

THE "SKYLIGHT" FEATURE, COURTESY OF TWITPICS!:

IF THEY SHUT DOWN AROUND TAX TIME, CAN I GET ALL MY MONEY BACK?:

No comments:

Post a Comment