April 8, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 4/8/11

Scandaloso!

Actually, it was more in a Doris Day/Rock Hudson demure kind of way in how those old fashioned movies used to have to get away with implying things more than showing it all.

So a finale/curtain call to LVC's Pajama Game in 1991 (could it be that I'm finally done with pics from this show?) included this "couple" sharing a single pair of pajamas.

And can I just say -- I have to think I'm like 100 pounds heavier than I was 20 years ago. Assuming that same rate of growth (5 lbs a year?), I'll be 370 by the time I retire (assuming people from my generation will actually be allowed to retire -- government shutdown anyone?)!

[By the way -- what is that shadow at the bottom of the picture? Someone's hat or was Cindy Lou Who in the audience that night?]

No comments:

Post a Comment