March 16, 2011

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 3/16/11

Zoonoses.

Used in a sentence: "Could it be that Rick Santorum is best suited for a career in zoonoses?"

Stay with me here ... I know that Rick has been predicting that bestiality is right around the corner since his 2006 campaign (if you are a fact checker, please be sure to google 'rick santorum' and not just 'santorum'), and now the news comes from those who study the disease transmission between animals and humans (or, zoonoses) that sleeping with your pets can be harmful.

In rare circumstances, having your pets beside you as you sleep can apparently lead to the bubonic plague, chagas disease and even cat-scratch disease (is that what the cat-scratch fever song is all about?). I don't mean to tempt the health-fates here, but I've gone to bed with an animal beside me and woken up in the morning next to a completely different one (insert knowing glance and a wink here) ... I even caught my cat Mauler grooming my bald spot one night when I woke up in the middle of a dream.

So Santorum be damned, if I catch the bubonic plague the next time I lie down with a dog, then I say what an ending for my autobiography!

IT's NO LONGER JUST ABOUT PICKING UP SOME FLEAS:
http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/pets/2011-01-24-Petsleeping24_ST_N.htm

THE 'BEST' OF RICK SANTORUM:
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/59722/rick-santorum-no-seriously-hes-nuts/#

TED NUGENT KNEW IT LONG AGO (circa 1977):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW8S58CYQqs

No comments:

Post a Comment