March 31, 2011

Random Thought for Thursday 3/31/11

Facebook -- it really is everywhere!!

And ... now featured as updates from the world of Star Wars.

[I guess "now" is subject to debate, as these have been on www.collegehumor.com for quite some time. But I've never professed to be the most up to date on these things. So "now" means "new" to me, and maybe to you too if you've not heard this tidbit before. Boy, I feel like I'm slumming a bit on this vacation -- putting posts up a day or two late, and spending most of this one in a stream of consciousness update that might appear to be more than it actually is. Maybe I should just give up now and go enjoy these triple digit temperatures in the Coachella valley of California!]

THEY CAN TYPE WHATEVER THEY WANT FOR CHEWIE AS YOU HEAR THE NOISE IN YOUR HEAD:

HOW TO BEAT THE HEAT? TAKE A TRAM TO THE SNOWY MOUNTAINS!:

WACKY NEWS (KIND OF RANDOM AND RETURNS WHEN I GOOGLE SEARCH 'VACATION':

No comments:

Post a Comment